Friday, September 27, 2013

A Little About Me.

Hello everyone!

Before I dive into what I plan to do, I figured I will tell a little bit about myself. If you're interested in my content, chances are you will want to know who I am.

My name is Daniel Moy. I'm a student studying Software Engineering at the University of Ontario Institute of Technology. Ever since I was a kid, I've always had a passion for video games, and I spend most of my free time doing just that. What my favourite game you ask? (Did you see the "u" in favourite? Yes, I'm Canadian.) Probably Crash Team Racing for PSX. I never had a N64, so I never really got to play Mario Kart very much, but Crash Team Racing was the next best thing. I still play that game to this day with friends and family, and I personally think it's better than Mario Kart (maybe because I'm so used to it).

From video games, I made my transfer to PC about last year. Computers are my new passion. I built my first one last year, and have not stopped fiddling with it. I constantly move it around the room, add new hardware, and even clean it, just so I have an excuse to open my computer. It's crazy how I went from an average computer user with probably above average understanding of computers, to this computer geek who can't get enough of them! But I won't lie, I don't know everything about computers or their hardware, but I know probably more than the average user, and enough to keep the computer geek inside you happy. But if I get anything wrong, feel free to correct me or add something that you think I missed. I'm always willing to hear from people and love learning.

So enough about me for now, you're probably wondering what you're going to get out of this blog. Well, I'm just starting it and I have some ideas in my head, but nothing is set in stone. What I plan to do is have a hardware review blog, maybe some game or software reviews, and some unboxing videos as well. Unfortunately, I don't have anything to unbox until I actually buy something new, but for now, I can review what I currently have and hopefully inform you guys on how bad or how good something is based on my opinions. If my reviews help you purchase or avoid a product, then I'm doing my job as a reviewer.

That's about all for now. I don't know what I'm going to completely get started on this goal, but I'll try to keep content coming in to keep you up-to-date with what's going on with my blog, and in the world of technology. Thanks for stopping by.

Stay frosty.

No comments:

Post a Comment