Friday, October 4, 2013

Battlefield 4 Open Beta!

Hey folks, guess what?

As you can probably guess from the title, EA has released the beta for Battlefield 4 to the public! The steps are simple. Download Origin if you don't have it already, and then go to this site to download the beta.

The only problem right now is that there are a lot of technical issues with Battlefield 4 right now. Whenever I tried to enter a game, my game would freeze and it would kick me out. And my machine can handle this game, trust me.

So I'll try again tomorrow and update this again and let you guys know how it is.

To keep yourself updated, you can subscribe to my feed (bookmark my page and it'll automatically update when I post) located below this post, first click on subscribe to posts, then click atom. Or you can follow me on Google+ which is located on the right.

Stay frosty.

No comments:

Post a Comment