Monday, October 7, 2013

Half-Life 3 Is A Lie... Again

I am so sad to bring up that Half-Life 3 was a fake...

When you try to look for it now in the trademark database in Europe, it's not there anymore. It just disappeared. Poof. Gone. And now all the sadness will hit at once.

The trademark was thought to be made by Valve, although it doesn't seem like the case anymore.

Although what a time it would be for Valve if they did. They would have the Steam Machine coming out, along with SteamOS, and Half-Life 3 being confirmed in development. PC gamers would be on their knees worshiping Valve/Gabe Newell (they kinda already do).

I don't know what else to tell you, I'm as devastated as everyone else. And I'm sorry if I ruined anyone's day because of this. I promise tomorrow will be a happier time.

No comments:

Post a Comment