Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Watch Dogs Has Been Delayed

Ubisoft, creators of Watch Dogs, has announced that they will be delaying Watch Dogs until Spring 2014. The highly anticipated game that was supposed to be released on November 19th, but the company does not want to sacrifice quality to make a tight deadline, so instead, they decided to delay the game to make sure the game will be perfect.

I'm highly anticipated about this game, and it definitely sucks that they delayed the release. But from a business stand-point, we can understand that we don't want another GTA V experience. Still, it now gives me one more thing to not buy when the wave of new games comes this Christmas season. So maybe it was a good thing for me.

And if you have no idea what I'm talking about, and never heard of Watch Dogs, please, watch this video. This will probably be the game that I look forward to the most. With this delay, I expect perfection from Ubisoft, and hope there are no major game bugs like there was in GTA V.

No comments:

Post a Comment